We are the first private company in Bulgaria working for exhibitor and trade visitor acquisition on the Bulgarian market.
Since 1996 Via Bulgaria is the official representation of Berlin’s International Fair.
We are also the exclusive representation of the International Toy Fair in Nurnberg for Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
The German Pharmacist Association organizes every year the leading pharmaceutical exhibition and congress Expopharm that we represent in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
Know-how and experience we take also in the past as the exclusive partner of the worldwide leading fair organizer Reed Exhibitions for the Bulgarian market.
As a fair representative office we care about acquisition of domestic exhibitors and trade visitors. That is the reason why we all the time research and analyze the economic development in this countries and work with a professional network build by leading companies, associations and institutions.
Our engagement and unique competence collected during hundreds of participations at international fairs all over the world guarantees you always high readiness on the Bulgarian market.
In our daily work quality, precision und professional inside information are high priority – your advantage if you use our tailor made customers services.
Together with our partners we offer:
- The optimal selection of the appropriate fair
- Organization the order of exhibition space
- Obtaining necessary permits
- Assembly and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Logistics and transport services
- Supplying important exhibition staff: carpenters, electricians, fitters, painters, stand hostesses, drivers, interpreters and translators
- Fluent English and German, other languages on request
- Individual planning of exhibition stands, production and processing
- Translation, editing, graphics, layout, desktop publishing, printing, production, distribution of advertising material
- Media buying, adapting ads, organization of press conferences, invitation of relevant journalists, interviews, press clipping, product presentations, events, PR and marketing